June 30, 2010 National Broadband Map Datasets
The files below include all publicly available data in a zipped csv format from the June 30, 2010 data, released on February 17, 2011. When publishing results of this data, please cite NTIA’s State Broadband Initiative. Please read the instructions.txt included in the zip files to learn how these files were assembled. You may download data by state or for the entire country, except for Community Anchor Institution data which is only available for the entire country. There are approximately 25 million records in the national database.
To review all datasets please go here.
Popular Reports from June 2010 SBI data
- Broadband Availability in Urban vs. Rural Areas
- Number of Providers by Speed Tier
- Access to Broadband Technology by Speed
- Broadband Availability Data SBDD-USA-Fall2010.zip (475MB)
- Community Anchor Institutions SBDD-USA-CAI-Fall2010.zip (9.55MB)
- National Data Package USA_DataPackage.xls (1.41MB)