June 30, 2011 National Broadband Map Datasets
The files below include all publicly available broadband data from the State Broadband Initiative. When publishing results of this data, please cite NTIA’s State Broadband Initiative and the vintage of the data. To see how these files were assembled, please read the instructions.txt file included in the zip files. You may download data by state or for the entire country, except for Community Anchor Institution data, which is only available for the entire country.
If you have questions about how to use the data, or would like to share with us how you are using the data, please contact NTIA at SBDD@ntia.doc.gov.
Note: The Analyze functions for Rank and Summarize of the NBM are based upon a single underlying table, Analyze, which contains all possible combinations from the SBI data collection for broadband provider, speed and technology. It also contains demographic data. Users interested in analysis beyond what is provided in the NBM can download the Analyze table below.
To review previous datasets please go here.
Popular Reports from June 2011 SBI data
- Broadband Availability in Urban vs. Rural Areas
- Number of Providers by Speed Tier
- Access to Broadband Technology by Speed
Download the complete National Datasets
- US broadband Availability Data by SHP
- US broadband Availability Data by CSV
- US Community Anchor Institutions
You may also download the supporting documents here
- NBM Files Released
- NBM Broadband Provider List
- All Grantee Changes and Corrections
- Individual Grantee Methodologies
- All Grantee Methodologies (62MB)
- NBM Analyze Table
Or Download Files by State, Territory, and District of Columbia